– Commonly known as false daisy, yerba de tago, and bhringraj, is a species of plant in the sunflower family.
– Eclipta alba (Latin) (syn. Eclipta prostrata Latin), commonly known as False Daisy , yerba de tago, and bhringraj, is a plant belonging to the family Asteraceae. Root well developed, cylindrical, greyish.
– Typically grows in the margins of pools, rivers, ditches and seasonally inundated depressions.
– It also occurs as a weed of irrigated agricultural land, such as rice fields.
By J.M.Garg (Own work) [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC BY 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
– Bhringraj oil for thick natural color hair
– Bhringraj Kohl for eye protection
– Bhringraj oil for head related ailments
– Eclipta Alba juice for underfeet/heel pain
– For Hearing problem / Ear aliments
– Eclipta Alba cures Dehydration and uncontrolled Purogation
– Eclipta Alba cure for Jaundice
– Alopecia Areata cure with Eclipta Alba
– Bhringraj for childless women
– Gargling, using the juice of the leaves strengthens teeth and gum and clears coating of the tongue.
– Eating five fresh leaves in the morning cures constipation
– cleans the liver and regulates the blood pressure
– aids digestion