– a red or brown resinous substance collected by honeybees from tree buds, used by them to fill crevices and to fix and varnish honeycombs.
– Propolis or bee glue is a resinous mixture that honey bees collect from tree buds, sap flows, or other botanical sources. It is used as a sealant for unwanted open spaces in the hive.
– Kills Bacteria
– Lowers Blood Pressure
– Helps Treat Bone Diseases
– Helps Treat Allergies
– Boosts Prostate Cancer Cell Death
– Kills Colon Cancer Cells
– May Help Treat Food Poisoning
– Protects Injured Teeth
– Heat Stress & Athletic Performance
– Effective Treatment for Warts
– Wide range of antibacterial properties.
– It has anti-fungal and anti-viral powers.
– Promote the healing of minor burns.
– May be effective in the treatment of periodontitis and gingivitis.
– May eliminate parasites.
– Helps in Wart Remopval