Henry Vandyke Carter [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
– Hair care is an overall term for hygiene and cosmetology involving the hair which grows from the human scalp, and to a lesser extent facial, pubic and other body hair.
– Hair care routines differ according to an individual’s culture and the physical characteristics of one’s hair.
– Hair may be colored, trimmed, shaved, plucked, or otherwise removed with treatments such as waxing, sugaring, and threading.
– Hair care services are offered in salons, barbershops, and day spas, and products are available commercially for home use.
About your Hair
– Have you ever wonder if you’re taking proper care of your hair?
– Are you using the correct products?
– Could your shampoo be damaging your hair?
– Should you brush your hair more or less?
– With more than 100,000 hair follicles on your head, you should learn some hair care tips to keep your hair healthy, beautiful and shining.
– The type of skin you have may affects your hair type.
– If you have dry skin, you may have dry hair.
– The same applies for oily skin and oily hair.
– People with dry, curly hair have different hair care needs than people with straight, fine hair.
– All hair needs to be treated gently, especially when it’s wet.
– Wet hair can stretch, making it more vulnerable to breakage or cuticle damage.
– That’s why using a hot or other heat styling products on very wet hair can damage it.
– Long, high heat causes bubbles to form in the hair shaft, which causes them to break easily.